The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

*Deep Breath* Better now than never ^_~

Guest Passionsrejected05

Guest Passionsrejected05

My heart is forever open-

My heart is open : I walk down this cold and lonesome trail,

my tears are frozen to my face.

I hear a voice in the distance, is it my name?

I turn but no one is there, and so I continue.

The harsh wind tears through my body but nothing is as cold as my heart.

The only pain I feel is from within,

a broken heart partially repaired then ripped open again.

Then crushed to the ground by people who can never love me,

never care about me, only want to use me.

In the distance, I hear you call.

“Where are you?” I scream but no one answers,

is there someone out there waiting for me?

I want to love you, I want to need you, I only ask one thing,

“Can you ever love me?” No one answers so I continue on….

.The crying is getting louder now, the whispers are getting harsher,

“no one will ever love you, your just the stupid fat girl everyone despises!” Your never going to be good enough, why should we bother with you?

“Your never going to make it!”

My Heart cries out begging them to stop,

but they won’t the taunting is everywhere now,

in the mirror, on the street , they all laugh at me I know it’s true, so I cry out, fall on my face. I REALLY AM THE DISGRACE.

Friday, October 18, 2002

As a close friend of the applicee for quite a while now, I would like to say that she is charming, witty, intelligent, poetic, and fully deserves entry into this fine establishment.

*whips out a dusty stamp and stamps APPROVED on her forehead in red ink*

So be it.

Cioden Darkeye

Quill-Bearer - The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Owner of the Reply Raven - Enemy to all those who never post responses

"Oh my God, I'm LEAKING POETRY!"

Guest Brute3

I agree with Falcon's request that she be allowed entrance into the Pen. She easily conveys the sorrows of her heart to the reader. With a smile that creases his pale, white face, Brute dips an ebony finger into his mug of booze and touches the applicant's forehead, thus bestowing the drunkard's 'blessing'.

"Your poems give a voice to the silent sorrows of your soul, allowing us to see through your eyes." Brute says as he looks down upon the lass. He considers for a moment what sorrows could plague his own carefree soul...an empty mug?

*Shudder!*

Brute

O Drunken One

Passionrejected's face twitches slightly as a trickle of booze trails down her nose from the spot on her forehead that Brute had smeared earlier... The powerfull ingredients of the Bruteweiser beer had also erased some of the letters in the word "APPROVED" that Falcon2001 had stamped on her forehead, and it now read "A_P____E_"... Needless to say, the eager applicant was growing a bit impatient for the Elder of Initiate's arrival...

After a brief moment of silent contemplation, the doors to the Recruiter's Office swing open and Passionrejected jumps to her feet excitedly, expecting to meet Wyvern and finally get her application accepted. Instead, the applicant is met by 7 Pen Elder dwarves, who quickly walk into the Office in a single file line and immediatly surround her application. Looking over her poem and discussing it amongst themselves, the dwarves smile and nod to one another once they've all reached a consensus on the verdict. Turning to Passionrejected, Greedy (the first of the dwarves) cheerfully hisses:

"Exxxxccccellent application, Passionrejected. We've decided that it shall be accepted, and would like to reward you in a way similar to that of Falcon and Brute..."

With that, Greedy the Pen Elder dwarf swiftly takes out a green marker, walks up to Passionrejected, and draws a dollar sign on her forehead. Satisifed with what he considers a beautifull drawing, the Elder dwarf moves to the side and makes way for the next of his brethren...

Grouchy is next to wander up to Passionrejected, and rather than drawing something on her forehead, he simply wipes his hands off on it. When the other Pen Elder dwarves complain that he hadn't really drawn anything, Grouchy grumbles something about it being abstract art and hobbles away.

Wacky then bounces up to Passionrejected and takes out two magic markers, placing them between his toes and standing upsidedown on his head. Once in position in front of her, he is boosted by a fellow dwarf and begins doodling on her forehead with his feet... After about 8 minutes or so of this, the other Pen Elder dwarves decide that Wacky has drawn quite enough, and drag him away...

Shiny is the next to approach Passionrejected, and briefly draws a simple, small yellow star on the top of the applicant's forehead. Unsatisfied with the forehead drawings as a whole, however, the Elder dwarf then procedes to take out numerous shiny beauty products and sparklies, rapidly applying them to Passionrejected's forehead. For a long moment, the Recruiter's Office is filled with powder and sparkly dust... Once the dust in the room has settled, Shiny leaves satisfied as the forehead shines with a blinding light...

Sexy is the next up to draw something on Passionrejected's forehead, and settles himself down in front of her, sitting on an extra-high artist's chair and wearing a stylish barret. Taking out a small mirror and a palette of many colors, Sexy procedes to spend a good 4 hours drawing an incredibly detailed picture of himself on the forehead. It takes a great deal of effort on the behalf of Passionrejected to stand still for the entire duration, and she's greatly relieved when he finishes.

After Sexy has departed, Silly (the pen orangutan Elder dwarf) approaches Passionrejected and admires her forehead carefully. Noticing the word "APE" left over from Falcon's stamp, Silly cracks open a pineapple and writes "... inferior to orangutans!" underneath it in pineapple juice. The Elder dwarf/orangutan then bows to Passionrejected and leaves, done with his drawing.

The final of the Pen Elder dwarves, Courteousy, then walks up to the applicant and considers the mess of art currently on her forehead. Deciding that the most polite thing to do would be to wash it off, Courteousy cleans off Passionrejected's forehead until only the word "ACCEPTED" remains.

OOC: On a more serious note: a good application Passionrejected, it's certainly ACCEPTED. Welcome to the Mighty Pen! Be sure to either post your e-mail here or mail me at elitwack90@hotmail.com so that I can send you the passwords and stuff... Once again, welcome!

------------------------------

Almost a Dragon...

"If it doesn't make dollars then it doesn't make sense" - Triple Seis, "Glamour Life"

Owner of the Decanter of Endless Booze.

Edited by: Wyvern00  at: 1/10/03 12:12:35 am