A Man with a brilliant halo shall appear and say¡­

He shall say ¡°LET THERE BE LIGHT!¡±

And then there will be light¡­

~From the Void

Uohz, Big Mafia Boss

Best Friend of Agent Vek of the CIA

Leader of Geld

Guest Minta Rose

Welcome, strange and barbed Uohz, master of the short and bare-boned poem. I have pointed the Wyvern at your poetry and commentary there, and unlike many I am more curious about the commentary. Will you comment here also? We are a group hungry for responses.

--Tzimfemme, the Naked Mage

And then there was light!

An eerie blue light suddenly fills Wyvern's office, and Tzimfemme and Wyvern gaze in awe as Uohz materializes out of the room by means of a translucent beam...

10,000,000 light years above the earth, traveling at a speed of 1000 light years per hour, soars the amazing mini-space craft 'Galactica-4652B'. Uohz quickly materializes into the 'Top Secret Experimentation' room of the ship, courteousy of captain Mugord3's 'Woojimer brand particle beam exchange ray' ™. This particular ray brand offered some of the best rates in the galaxy, conveniently materializing animate or inanimate objects at relatively low costs...

"Did you florg him?" blorks Mugord3 to his associate Xoxiqulamin from the cockpit of the ship. The three eyed, nine legged, peacock-man-thing looks at the speciman they had picked up, turns to his ally Murdock3, and quorks uncertainly "Looks like't boss... although this is the biggest chicken I've ever seen..."

Hearing the uncertainty in Xoxiqulamin's voice, Mugord3 puts the ship on autopilot, walks over to his nine legged ally, and looks over Uohz from the unbreakable glass pane covering the 'Top Secret Experimentation' room. He then takes out a photo of a chicken (one strikingly similar in appearence to Zool's rubber chicken) and examines the picture as well.

"Kurutomanos' gizzard!" cries the captain, slapping his head "This isn't a chicken! It's one of those puny earth people!"

"Flaxnaflorgle!!!" curses Xoxiqulamin, pulling a lever next to the experimentation chamber and causing the airlock to open. Uohz is shot into the depths of space...

Fortunatly, at that very moment, an apogee, solar eclipse, and planet alignment occur simultaneously. Through the mystical forces of nature and the unknown, Uohz materializes back from outerspace and finds himself once again in Wyvern's office. In sheer fascination and awe, the Elder of Initiates stamps Uohz's application 'ACCEPTED'.

OOC: A good poem and accepted application Uohz. Welcome to the Mighty Pen, I look forward to reading more of your poems in the future.

Note: similarities in the application response to a certain scene in Monty Python's "The Life of Brian" are purely coincidental. ;p

[image]http://www.legion-whiterose.com/signatures/aoa/wyv.gif[/image]

------------------------------

Almost a Dragon...

"My life is one big crime, I try to scheme through it." -Common, "The 6th Sense"

Owner of the Decanter of Endless Booze.

my most humble apologies but what commentaries are you talking about

also i apologize for the poem

i have posted most of my "better" poems in the UBB and since i could post the same ones, i found this at the back of my floppy disk

i wrote it almost a year ago just when i finished Robot Dreams by Isaac Assimov

by the way Chrono Trigger is my favorite game

~From the Void

Uohz, Big Mafia Boss

Best Friend of Agent Vek of the CIA

Leader of Geld