The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

HELLO? IS ANYONE THERE?

I'm sorry if I sound impatient, but I posted my request to join two days ago and have recieved no response other than my own demented rambling. If Wyvern(or whoever the heck is in charge here) would please tell me whether I'm in or not, 'twould be greatly appreciated.

My recruitment thread is the other one started by me, 'Hoping to Join'

Guest Portable Machiavelli

Machiavelli Says:

"It may be thought presumptuous if a man of low and inferior status dares to debate and to regulate the rule of princes; for, just as those who paint landscapes place themselves high atop mountains in order to study the plains, in like manner, to know well the nature of the people one must be a prince, and to know well the nature of princes one must be of the people."

Whenever you are ready for us, Wyvern.

And with this the Portable Machiavelli curls in upon itself and falls into it's beltpouch....

Portable Machiavelli

Melts in your pocket, not in your kingdom

Yes, I do apologize for not having processed the applications yet. I've been quite busy in RL lately and haven't had all that much time for writing. I'll try to get them done tommorow.

Note that some people have waited weeks before I've gotten to their applications...

------------------------------

Almost a Dragon...

"My life is like one big crime: I try to scheme through it." -Common, "The 6th Sense"

Owner of the Decanter of Endless Booze.

Edited by: Wyvern00  at: 10/3/01 7:44:41 pm