The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

uuuuhhhhmmm he told me....

Guest Morganex

Guest Morganex

*A little girl enters her mouth sticky from a lolly.*

"Uhhmmmm is this the place where them storytellers...uhmmm meet..uhhhmmm you know?"

*She starts to dig her toes into the carpet wriggling in embarassement*

"Uhmmmm the big guy...u know the polite one.....he said I could...uhmmmm apply you know?"

*The girl sucks on her lolly a concentrated frown on her face.*

"He even gave me a lolly....and said I was a good little girl...uhmmmm...not like my big sis who likes to...uhmmmm...make things bleed."

*A small frown creases her forehead. The nervous little dance gets more pronounced.*

"Uhmmmmmm where's you know the...uhhhmmmm...bathroom I gotta pee real bad!.....So uhmmmm will you let me in?"

*The girl looks at the assembled mages hopefully.*

Wyvern looks up from his paperwork and sees Morgane asking for the bathroom. Wyv's eyes fall not on Morgane, however, but rather on Morgane's delicious looking lollipop. Wyvern licks his lips and and an evil grin spreads across his face. He would have that lollipop... oh yes. Even if it meant resorting to less-then-honest measures to get it.

"The bathroom...?" says Wyvern, smiling innocently and rubbing his palms together in anticipation "Of course. Come a little closer and I'll give you the directions..."

Hesitantly, Morgane takes a step forward.

"Closer then that my dear, closer..."

Morgane takes another step forward and Wyvern lashes out for her lollipop. Morgane skillfully dogdes, however, and smacks Wyvern on the head. Angered, Wyvern takes another shot at getting the pop. He misses and crashes into the left wall. His face red with rage, Wyvern turns to Morgane and screams:

"Damn you! The lollipop will be MINE!"

He is about to make another attack when Morgane raises one hand in a sign of peace.

"Listen Mr. Wyvern... I'm sure we can come to some kind of understanding." Taking out an unwrapped lollipop, she then says "Give me the directions to the bathroom, and I'll give you this unwrapped lollipop."

Wyvern considers a moment, then nods. He writes the directions to the bathroom down for Morgane and Morgane hands him the brand new lollipop. With that, she heads off in search of the toilet.

Wyvern lays back in his chair and begins sucking on his new lollipop "It's good being mean..." he mutters to himself and then laughs. Little did he realise that the lollipop Morgane had given him was actualy a pop created especially for bastards just like Wyvern who acted mean. It had several nasty hallucinagetic poisons amongst its ingredients...

OOC: Morgane, I'll need your e-mail (you DID apply didn't you? ) so I can send you the pass. Welcome.

Browny points to Peredhil for getting a new initiate.

------------------------------

Almost a Dragon...

"I'll put it in lamer terms:

If you came to learn how to make fire,

COME I'LL MAKE YOU BURN!"

-Big Pun, R.I.P

Owner of the Decanter of Endless Booze.

Edited by: Wyvern00  at: 7/27/01 4:48:14 pm

Guest Morganex

*Morgane hums happily on the way to the bathroom.*

"That'll show that meany trying to steal my lolly."

*With interest she looks at her surroundings so many things, so many BOOKS!!!*

"This is gonna be sooooo neat! Now where is that stupid bathroom!!!"

*With a happy sigh she finally arrives at her destination and after having done what she came for she left, as so many children do, her signs carved in the beautifully carved oak-door: "I wus hea morganex@gewi.kfunigraz.ac.at!"*