The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

My Request.....

Guest Judicator84

Guest Judicator84

...to join the Pen. I got some nice feedback on my story from some, and I've been encouraged to do this by several of your current members. I also feel I've got plenty to learn from all of you and wouldn't mind starting off ASAP...I haven't had much time to continue writing with my new job, but I'm willing to try, if you all will accept me

Judicator goes to talk with some people on IRC and while doing so places a bag of SG's famous cookies at the door step, hoping to catch someone's attention...

• 2 weeks later...

Would you mind posting a link to the story in this thread? Sorry, I forgot where I can find it...

If you've been recommended by other Pen members, though, your membership is pretty much assured.

------------------------------

Almost a Dragon...

"I'll put it in lamer terms:

If you came to learn how to make fire,

COME I'LL MAKE YOU BURN!"

-Big Pun, R.I.P

Owner of the Decanter of Endless Booze.

Guest Judicator84

Not a Problem:

pub79.ezboard.com/fthemig...ID=5.topic

It's in you Cabaret Room...I was encouraged to join by Peredhil and Degenero(the every lasting cycle of name dropping, how I've missed using it ).

Judciator

Wanderer of Terra

Judicater looks at his watch glumly. He had been waiting in Wyvern's office for around 3 weeks, and still the overgrown lizard hadn't shown up yet. The 'Out to Lunch' sign on Wyvern's desk was beginning to pick up cobwebs. Judicater decides to leave, but just as he is about to exit the office, Wyvern strides in. And Wyvern is quite a shocking sight. The overgrown lizard is covered from head to toe in what appears to be oil. He slumps down in his desk chair and turns to Judicater.

"Listen..." says Wyvern "...mark my word, NEVER get into the illegal oil business. Buncha cheapskates... Hope I haven't kept you waiting long...?"

"No no..." growls Judicater "...I've only been sitting here for THREE WEEKS!"

"Oh..." Wyvern sighs with relief "...that's good. I haven't kept you too long. Some people aren't as lucky you know..." Wyvern points to a skeleton covered in cobwebs sitting in another of his chairs.

"Anyway, let's get down to business..." Wyvern begins skimming through Judicater's application "...hmmmm... I see your a war veteran. Is this correct J?"

"Well, I..." stammers Judicater.

"Have fought many battles, haven't you...?"

"Errrr...."

Wyvern suddenly gives Judicater a sharp stare that nearly sends him sprawling backwards. Wyv then lashes out: "You don't like dragons much, do you J?!"

"What?! I don't see what this has to do with my membership!!!"

"Shaddap J! I'M the one asking the questions here!" Wyvern flicks on a very bright light that shines directly in Judicaters eyes "Where were you the night of August, 13, 1467?!"

Jechum enters the room and Wyvern quickly turns off the light, takes Judicater's application, and lables it "ACCEPTED". "I hope you have a very pleasant stay with us here at the Pen." he says in his most soothing, calm voice.

OOC: Accepted, sorry about the lateness. Could you post your e-mail so I can send you the pass? Thanks.

------------------------------

Almost a Dragon...

"I'll put it in lamer terms:

If you came to learn how to make fire,

COME I'LL MAKE YOU BURN!"

-Big Pun, R.I.P

Owner of the Decanter of Endless Booze.

Guest Judicator84

sure...ccsc927@yahoo.com.

Judicator puts on his sunglasses and quickly leaves with Jechum next to him pondering why the mage is acting so nervously...

Judicator

Wanderer of Terra