The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Cats fight

Author's note: Sentences between "*" are cat's meowing.

It was one of those rainy days when nothing is going on right. Carbone is sitting by the padio door, watching the rain knocking on the glass.

I'm thirsty, thinks the cats, lets go get some water

She walks over the water bowls and crouches her ear. Cambronne, who had the habit to drink only by dipping his paw and lick the water off, served himself first. Both bowl had their share of hair in the water, which disgust Carbone.

Why can't he drink normally?, pester the tiger-stripped grey cat, At least he could use only one bowl but NO, he had to dip his dirty paw on both bowls.

She drinks a little bit in each bowl and decides to eat as well. She looks at the food plate and her privilieged side of the bowl is empty while the other is still full.

He had no idea how annoying he is, she mutters furiously, Why mistress adopted him?

She eats a bit and then walks over the computer room. Her mistress, who's seated in front of the computer, invite Carbone over by tapping on the cat's seat. The feline jumped on her chair hastily and her mistress rubs the pet's head.

Oooooooooooooooohhhhh! it feels so good.

Meanwhile, Cambronne walks around the appartment, bored.

Where's the other furball?, asked the black cat, Oh... I think she's seating next to mistress in that room with strange glowing things.

The male feline walks over the computer room and finds his compagnion exactly where he thought she would be. He stalks over Carbone's chair and starts to bug the female cat.

*Buzzz off*, hissed Carbone, *You are annoying enough, leave me alone.*

Why she's always so aggressive toward me?, wonders Cambronne, I just want to play with her, well, to bug her a bit

*You stained the water with your paw, you eat in my side of the bowl and you want to disturbed me again?*, meows Carbone furiously, *Let me be with Mistress.*

*You're always with Mistress!*, replies Cambronne, *Its my turn now!*

Carbone starts to hit Cambronne with her paw and the black cat decided to grab his opponent and bites her head. Celes, their mistress, claps her hands.

"Stop it, both of you!", orders the lady.

Both cats leaves the room in haste, going in each separate ways. Carbone heads back over the padio door and sits behind the curtains.

I wish I can tell Mistress about how annoying Cambronne can be. I'm sure she would like to talk to us, at least, just to teach Cambronne a few lessons.

The cat looks outside and it was still raining.

Edited by Lady Celes Crusader

*applauds* I like knowing what your cats are up to, thank you for a nice little story.

And their thoughts and comments are extremely cat-like, though I think it may have gone more like this:

"Excuse me, it's *my* turn to have my ears rubbed, you've had the pet long enough!"

Edited by Alaeha

Thank you Gyr

Cambronne is more of a bugger than anything to Carbone. Sometimes, its because he wants to take her place, sometimes its just for bugging her just for the sake of bugging her. There's no politness between these two. But the fights and squirmishes diminished greatly since the moving, but slowly and under particuliar circumstances, they'll pull out the war axe.

Your magical style is Dark.

What type of Magic do you work?. Take the Magical Style Quiz by Paradox<i></i>

Edited by Alaeha