The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Hi I havent been here in a long while

Guest andrea hawk

Guest andrea hawk

Hey what happened to the original Banquet Hall and all those poems?? Hi everbody... If i can think of anything I may write a poem later. Ok bye.

At the sound of Andrea's distressed cry, an alarm goes off in the Caberet Room and several large men in dark suites with "P.I.A (Pen Intelligence Agency)" badges attached to the their chests come rushing into the chamber weilding anti-Wyvern mallets. Noticing that the overgrown lizard is not to be found in the area, they conclude that the cause of Andrea's distress is something other than Wyvern's theivery, and quickly apologize to her for the noise of the alarm before departing elsewhere in search of the fiendish lizard...

No sooner have the P.I.A agents left the Caberet Room then Wyvern swiftly comes out from behind a large plant he had been using as a hiding place, waving to Andrea gleefully and carrying a large bag of black market trinkets that the P.I.A were after behind him. Clearing his throat, the overgrown lizard pours Andrea a glass of Bruteweiser booze and decides to go about responding to her questions...

To fill you in Andrea: the original Banquet Hall was archived in the Walls of the Pen section of the guild (which is a "read only" section) as it exceeded it's maximum thread limit and one could no longer post a new poem there without one of the older ones being deleted. We have a Banquet Room - Second Course section now which is identitical in it's functions to the old one, thus feel free to post your poetry and comments there!

As for the "Weenie Award", it's by no means meant as a sign of disrespect... you have it simply because you didn't participate in the last roll call thread, which we had quite recently. To get rid of the title, all you need to do is post something creative with "Weenie" in the title and it should go away...

Welcome back!

Wyvern-

Almost a Dragon...

Elder of Initiates, the Pen is Mightier then the Sword

Edited by: Wyvern00  at: 11/6/02 10:47:44 pm

Guest andrea hawk

Why thank you very much my friend. You better watch out for those PIA guys they seem out to get you! You are great and thank you for the welcome back!