The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Arawn's Door

Guest ArawnD

Guest ArawnD

At first it was an annoyance, the door that would move at a whim. It was plain door made of wood, at first it look like it had been painted grey but it was simply an affect of the old wood. It had to belong to someone, and that someone was Arawn. It was then that the curiousity ended, he was entitled to his privacy, and so when the door appeared, despite the location, the floor, where there was once a window, a bathroom stall door, it was ignored or avioded. It had become as permanent a fixture as Zool's Portrait, that strange smell from the third floor,a stain on the carpet, or the way one sock would go missing after laundry day. That changed. This day the door wasn't on a wall, it hadn't replaced a prexsisting fixture, instead it had set itself in the middle of the Cabaret room, and silently opened. Ideas spilled out.

Journal - History and thoughts of Arawn Dan'Shir

Starband - A galatical journey of discovery

Vision of Terra - Mordern mystery series set in Terra

Cruel Fate - Finale to the Mad King 3 parts

Saint's prayer - Part one

Demon's right - Part two

Son of Chaos - Finale

God War - The Gods' dark sercet is revealed and forgotten

Dragonball R - Sequel to the loved Dragonball series

Super Hero High - Comedic story of a strange High School

Song of War - Words bring war, can a song stop it?

Heaven or Hell - A man must choose his fate and that of the world

The Revolution (co-writer) - A war starts, but how can the mages end it when magic is the problem?

Perspective - A point of view movie script

DakShar - Prehistory of House Dan'Shir.

OOC:This is my to-do list. Everything you see he is a current if not former project. If it looks long is because it is, I thought it's time I get some feedback, so in the next few days I'm going to post exerts (sp?) from each for viewing. I would like to hear any and all comments if not here then email me at Blackat9@hotmail.com.

The Mad King

Edited by: ArawnD  at: 5/1/02 9:03:52 am

*Stick notes he thinks the word is exerpts, although he could be wrong*

I'll be looking forward to checking them out... speaking of which, I have a message from Tamaranis that goes something like this:

"Tell Arawn to hurry up and get something published so I can say I wrote a story with someone who published a book!"

Or something like that :P BigPointyStick

-----------------

Wielder of the BPS

Companion of Mr.Bunny

Happy to say I seem to be a new Pen Member ^.^

Guest Minta Rose

Excerpts are opposed to vignettes, short writings which are not fragments of a longer work, as opposed to monologues, which are short speeches to an audience not present in the scene, as opposed to soliloquies, which are "thinking aloud"--as opposed to my postings, which are just my lazy self playing with words to find the perfect match for a thought.

--Tzimfemme, the naked mage,

as opposed to chocolate. . .no, I am never opposed to chocolate!