The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

AoA's Pullout in AoA - TFM aggressions

Jakob

Jakob's arrival in Terra bolstered efforts by AoA special envoy The Grinch, to forge a cease-fire after nearly 3 weeks of violence.

However, it remained uncertain Monday whether the former elder of LotWR would meet any officials from the TFM side before he departs for Solesk Ro on Tuesday.

TFM officials insisted that Jakob should meet with Erwan, the Eternal Sorcerer's Apprentice and Leader of The French Mercenaries, although AoA declined to commit to a meeting with other members of the TFM Authority.

A senior AoA official, speaking on condition of anonymity, said a meeting between Jakob and Erwan was a possibility. But, the official added, further speculation about such a meeting was premature.

A TFM spokesman, Binabik, said no TFM leader other than Ewran would meet with Jakob.

“And so there will be no meeting with Jakob unless there is an official meeting with Erwan,” he said.

A reliable AoA diplomatic source told members of the press that the Angels had not scheduled a meeting with Erwan because “the Grinch administration did not wish to reward Erwan when it was accusing him of doing too little to prevent terrorism” against TFM.

I'm a simple man. All I want is enough sleep for two normal men, enough whiskey for three, and enough women for four...

Herald for The Pen is Mightier Than the Sword

um pardon, i'm new here.

what's a miagik?

nice site though, oh i love watching the news.

revery

the dreamlost

"Come on Bob. We need ya Bob. No, don't hide behind that cloud. Bob? Bob! are you listening?( Big orange ball)"

-anonymous

the dream continues...

The French Miagik had been called that way because the founders came from the Miage School and they amalgamed it with the word Magic.

Last reset, the vast majorities of the Miagiks left AM or joigned another guild (mainly Topia). But 20 undecided mages decided to regroup together and formed the Mercenaries. Of the 70 Miagik players, only a half still play AM.

Guest ErwanTFM

Bah les poèmes c'est pas trop mon truc, mais je vais de ce pas poster mon hommage à The French Miagik.

I'm not a poet, but i've got something to post...:-)