The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Wyvern's (Slightly Early) Valentine

Kikuyu peeked around the corner and an impish grin split over her face. She put the walky-talky to her mouth and spoke in a subdued mutter. "Target spotted dead ahead. No contact has yet been made. Suspect...unaware."

The speaker crackled to life and Degorram's slightly muffled voice spat back from the plastic box. "Just as I like 'em," she piped gleefully. "Also have him in sight. Ready when you are."

"On my mark," the ninja grinned. "One, two, three..."

Wyvern screeched as both his arms were grabbed and he glanced nervously from side to side into the grinning faces of the twins. "Oh," he gasped. "K-Kikuyu...Degorram! You ssssstartled me there!"

"Oh did we?" Degorram said innocently. Her grip on Wyvern's elbow did not slack. "So sorry about that."

"It's almost Valentine's Day, Wyvern," Kikuyu reminded with a wicked smile. "And we're impatient. So we decided to give you your present early!"

Wyvern's head blurred as he glanced back and forth between the girls as they leaned in. "What?! What are you--"

"Dego, grab the camera!!"

Posted Image

Wyvern continues stammering as the twin sisters hand him the photograph to commemorate the occasion, their giggles echoing through his consciousness. The overgrown lizard's eyes go all googly as he processes their generous gift, his jaw still hanging agape. He swoons and raises a claw to his cheeks, testing for lipstick to make sure that what he'd just been subject to was real. Once the reptilian Elder is sure that he's not dreaming, he presses the photo up against his scaly chest with a wimpy smile, his eyes growing wide and glassy as his tongue briefly curls its way into a heart formation. Shaking himself back into focus, Wyvern glances left and right once again, only to find that the sisters have departed in a repeat of their barbeque kiss ambush. He grumbles and turns the photo in his claws as he searches around the Cabaret Room for any sign of the sneaky twins, the tingle of Kikuyu's feather against his tail lingering long after the encounter...

"I knew I shoulda developed that Almost Dragonic Brand I <3 Wyvern Club Tracking System™ when I had a chance." Wyvern glances over the details of the photo once again, blood slowly trickling from his reptilian nostrils in his excitement. "Then again, nothin' like a nice sssurprise to get the almost dragonic juicesss flowing..."

With that, Wyvern tucks the photo in a secure location in his pants and pursues the twins like any good reptilian skirt-chaser would, cooing their names as he dashes down the hall in a wholly directionless manner.

;-)

OOC: WOOOWWW! :DFantastic picture Kikuyu and Degorram! Did the two of you collaborate on it? I love the poses, the expression on Wyvern's face, the feather and cards, the styles of dress, and of course the thought and affection behind it. :-) In short, I LOVE it! Thank you sooooo much. I'm really flattered that you went through so much effort to give me something special. *attempts to hide blush unsuccessfully* Thanks once again, the two of you rock. ^_^