The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Welcoming a wonderful friend

cryptomancer

Gabrielcharon sat quietly in the Caberet room, awaiting a drink to arrive watching the various pennites wander through the halls around her seat.

Two rather avian but beady eyes watched her from the rafters.

There was a scratched shuffle and the sound of talons (small ravenish ones) scraping slowly over wood as the eyes attempted to move closer.

In the manner of birds the Raven swooped gently off the rafter above Gabrielcharon's table.

The gentle and calm landing on the table didnt happen, the Raven in his glee at seeing his newest friend, slipped, skidded across the wooden table and solidly tacklehuged Gabrielcharon in a truely purposeful but entirely 'accidental' way.

:raven:

(ooc: Hello gorgeous, I was hoping you would show up, welcome to the Pen!! I look forward to reading more of your work and sharing some more fun and detailed discussions on writing and other fun topics.)

Gasping from the purposefully accidental fall and clutching black feathers GabrielCharon shakes her head laughing. Ah! It's good to have a friend in the world!

But perhaps she's spoken too loud. Her voice returns and with it the Wyvern-styled cowlicks become eyes and whispers.

A smile and a look shared by two new friends. A drink is offered in the name of many more. "Forever more"! quoth the Raven.

OOC: So glad to be here and to receive such a great welcome, Raven! Look forward to "meeting" more of you guys. Here's to you!

Edited by gabrielcharon

The Raven orders a coffee, and while he waits raizes a small glass of greenish liquid to Gabrielcharon's toast..

"To a friend well met, and to the meeting of many more."

The Raven flutters to the seat beside the Pen's new member and in the sudden and rather shaddowed way of runemages transforms into the hooded figure of Cryptomancer.

Drawing his hood as back far enough for his eyes to be clearly seen Crypt smiles at Gabrielcharon. His smile glitters soflty in his eyes and he again raizes the glass.

"Could we perhaps move tables, you do remember I have a strong preference for corners"