The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Gustav

So as you may or may not know, there's a hurricane "threatening" South Louisiana, and, well, that's my home. I haven't been around much, I wish to change that at some point in the future, but whether or not that time is near, I wanted to make sure that you did not all worry your wonderful heads off. We're going hole up somewhere safe.

I will return, someday, with more works.

<3

Sorry to hear that your home's the target of stormy weathers, Xaious. :( Thanks for the update, it's good to hear that you're moving to some place safe. I look forward to your return to the Pen whenever you get there, and we'll be thinking of you until then.

With that, Wyvern hands Xaious an Almost Dragonic Brand Shredded Tax Document Notepad™, and tells him he can pay for it when he returns... with interest, of course!

So. No damage to my house, or apartment, not nearly as much damage as could have been, thanks to it's downgrading to a Cat 2 by the time it hit, though lots of trees and power lines got knocked down. That being said, I'm yet at my aun't house, and it wil be 4 to 6 weeks before power is restored to many portions of South Louisiana.

Here's hoping I can survive that length of time in a house that, until yesterday, had 22 people, 3 dogs, and 2 cats, and is now down to 11 people, 2 babies, and 3 dogs...

On the bright side, the longer I stay here, the more creative I'm feeling, though the lack of constant internet's annoying.