The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

"The Blushing Dame" by Sir Walnut Reginald Trouble Clam

Wyvern

A pretty cool story so far, Sir Walnut. :-) My favorite scenes so far are probably the introduction of Sielginde when she tosses the head on the table and lifts her helm, and the scene where Rupert drinks till morning and Sielginde finds him still at the bar. I noticed their latest bounty target is Reginald C. Walnut, so best of luck to ya... I heard this Reginald guy's less evil than Sulfameth and the Wyvern Corp though. ;-D I'm curious as to what will happen next in the story, though I think that adding a greater conflict to Sielginde's life might make things more intriguing for the reader. Also, you might consider lingering on the characters and their interactions a little more often to add a few more details to the mix, since what's been written of the story so far seems very focussed on telling the plot. Anyway, please carry on... I'll be reading the continuation. ^_^

Much obliged Wyv. Definitely going to expand on the characters and they probably have their work cut out for them ahead. I just haven't taken the time to write it yet. Thanks again!

Edited by Sir Walnut Reginald Trouble Clamhat