The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Look!

(I wasn't sure where to put this, but now that I think about it I should have put it in the Carbaret Room where the "I don't know where to put this" goes... :blink: Oh dear...How do you move these things??)

Well, I was feeling macabre today so I decided to draw myself and Dego. This is probably the best representation I've done so far...

Wyvern, you'll remember these faces from not so long ago. Two words: tickle...torture...

Posted Image

:demon:

Edited by Kikuyu Black Paws

Wyvern stares for a long moment in what looks like a mixture of awe and indecisiveness, mouthing something silently to himself as the scales along his back prickle and a shiver of memory passes down his spine. The overgrown lizard almost takes a step forward to examine the picture closer, but chickens out at the last minute and scurries behind a Pen pillar in the hopes of spying it safely from a distance. As the reptilian Elder's snout pokes out from behind the pillar, a deep crimson blush can be seen setting on his scaly cheeks.

;-)

*Very* nice artwork, Kikuyu! ^_^ I really like the way you positioned the two twins, and think the way Dego's arm is wrapped around Kikuyu's neck looks particularly realistic. I'm also super flattered and honored that you'd base the picture around certain tickle torture incidents *major blushes.* Anyway, moving this to the Cabaret at your request, thanks for sharing it! *rushes out before the blushes are too noticeable*