The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Your Last Meal

Silver WInd

They were talking about this on the raido earlier today and though a bit morbid perhaps, I thought it could also make for a fun and intresing dicussion.

What would you want your last meal to be?

For me I think I would want a banquet catered by The Olive Garden, and to try and eat a little from all of my favorite dishes of thiers

I've actually talked about this with my friends before (there was an episode of King of the Hill that inspired me to bring it up) and I'd have a lot of stuff. I'd start off with like 18 dozen eggs, 6 over hard, 6 scrambled and 6 hard boiled. I'd probably go for a few slices of toast, and a few pieces of french toast and a few pancakes. The french toast with cinnamon and icing sugar, the pancakes with that strawberry sauce stuff (with the strawberries in it). There would also be lots of bacon. I'd probably throw in a few different bowls of soup, and some sammiches, probably peanut butter and jelly and maybe a hot turkey sammich. After the appetizers were out of the way, I'd get several bacon-wrapped filet mignons, and a 32-oz steak. I'd also get two racks of baby back ribs, one bbq style, the other greek. I'd probably want a few different pizzas; a pepperoni feast from Domino's and a meat lover's from Pizza Hut for sure. Somewhere in there would be bbq wings, and some chicken fingers and fries. I'd finish it off with a large helping of applecrisp, a slice each of apple pie, cherry pie and saskatoon berry pie and a piece of angelfood cake. Oh, and probably a big bag of Ruffles all dressed chips.

Have fun cleaning up *that* mess, suckers!

:tree:

Wyvern stretches his wings a bit as he steps up to the Cabaret podium, dragging a long parchment behind him that stretches all the way to the Conservatory. The overgrown lizard strikes a toothy grin, taps the microphone with a squeal of static, then snorts and hisses:

"For my lasssst meal, I'd probably just relive the experience I had with Master Chef Pedro at the Travis concert I attended a while back. If I recall correctly, the menu consssisted of:

- tossed jumbo seahorse salad with extra barnicle sprinkles and a dolphin fin on the side

- two extra crispy chocolate malted turtle doves with a plate of sweet and sweeter sauce to dip them into

- a charbroiled unicorns horn, crunchy and with a touch of triceritop spice

- a miniature sardine and pixie wing pizza with extra cheese and a touch of magic fairy dust

- an open ocean platter of fried siren monster tentacle with squid and octopus ink sauce

- a dish of stir-fried cockatrice pan broiled in obsidian pebbles

- a plate of roasted frog legs from former prince charmings

- a small cup of witches brew (hold the eye of newts)

- a slice of fine manticore with the little snake tail as a decoration

- a leg of satyr so scrumptious that you can taste the music in it

- a large plate of curly onion cheese doodles

- a single leaf of lettuce leftover from one of Guido's meals

- an extra large platter of gorgon, with spicey volcanic ash and a touch of former warrior statue sprinkles.

- a whole sea serpent, gargantuan style, stuffed with hammer head shark and perhaps a bit of leftover mead from past shipwrecks

- a large flame elemental and golem combo platter, served a la flambe, with just a hint of magma flavoring.

- a huge bowl of Kraken chowder, served New Forjibord style, with a side order of little saltine crackers

- half of a chimera, broiled in rare hydra drool, with tartar sauce and potatoes.

- a good ol fashioned plate of macoroni and tri-tusked wart hog, smothered in troglyodyte sauce with the tusks still in it for marination.

- an ogre club sandwich

- a gnomish rocky mountain sunday

- a large elven winter mint cake

- Tzimfemme's famed chocolate pen figurines (one of each pennite... to profess my love for you all in my final moments with my appetite. Plusss Tzim's presence wouldn't hurt)

To that order, I'd prolly add a Celes Crusader Cafe quadruple decker turkey-and-tongue sandwich, a piece of used Viking Spearmint gum from under my Office chair, and a platter of boiled wiggly cabbages (which Gwaihir would normally refussse, but under thessse circumstances, might accept!)."

Wyvern rubs his claws together and catches his breath for a moment, then whispers into the microphone.

"I figure that that assortment of dishes would prolly last me an hour and a half, during which time I could plan a daring almost dragonic escape." Wyvern goes silent and scratches his chin for a moment. "Or at the very least, come up with a new product to market to the people resssponsible for executing me."

;-)