The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Throw Your Kegs Up!

Wyvern

Wyvern nudges his way into the Cabaret Room, dragging a pulley connected to a large curtained cart that rolls along the Cabaret rug. The platform of the curtained object creaks and splinters as Wyvern tugs at the cord, and the extra-large Celes Crusador Cafe tablecloth that covers the cart nearly drops when it's pulled to a halt. Wyvern lets go of the pulley and lets out a long hiss, melting to the floor and stretching his wings to rest for a moment. The reptilian Elder perks his snout up when Cabaret observers begin nudging his tail with their feet. He quickly clears his throat and pounces back into a standing position.

"Greetingsss all." Wyvern raises a claw and hiccups a small puff of smoke. "Just dropping in to wish Brute and Thinas a happy birthday. I got'em thisss little gift, which I think will suite the occasion nicely."

Wyvern circles the wide, cylindrical shape of the object, brushing its tablecloth cover with a claw.

"Ssseptember is a season of many great meadsss, dark elf meads included." Wyvern grins and winks to the spectators. "So, in honor of the booze prophet and the skilled dark elf, I thought it'd only be right to offer them this token of appreciation."

Wyvern pulls off the tablecloth cover, revealing a large wooden keg that reeks of alcohol.

"That'sss right. It's a keg of gunpowder to provide you with ammunition should someone wish to steal your booze." Wyvern nods and claps his claws together, ignoring the blank stares of the Cabaret crowd. "Sssorry that it smells like booze, I was doing a bit of drinking beforehand."

;-)

OOC: Happy birthday, Brute and Thinas! Hope you guys have great ones.