The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Shameless Plug Time!

Finnius

What with the Vampire werewolf game having finished, it behooves me to shamelessly link my favorite White Wolf RP site.

Diablerie.org

Word of Warning-

This RP, while generally safe enough, does have an 18+ age limit due to the nature of the game, and because they don't want any trouble with possible badness, parents saying "we didn't want our kid exposed to this sort of thing," etc. They also require that all players own a copy / pdf of the World of Darkness Rulebook and Vampire: the Requiem, both easily obtainable from White Wolf's website or Drive-Thru RPGs - aside from that, there are any number of supplements available, but none of those are really needed to enjoy the game.

Mainly, I'm plugging this site here because they've recently been going through some growing pains - the ST staff (GMs, basically) got completely reshuffled, the game reset, and a lot of players subsequently fell off. There's a small, dedicated core group left, but there is a need for more players.

The game itself is a strange cross between free-form and table-top - the rules and such are in place so you can't just go around and god-mode, but for the most part the story is entirely player-driven. STs don't, as a general rule, go around running scenes and getting in your business. That's for other players to do, with you. It's a little odd to get into, but once you start you'll realize that the only limits are what you and your fellow players are capable of.

So if you're a player who can't get to a game often enough, or a GM looking for a change of pace, or just someone interested in getting into roleplaying, but having trouble finding a group, this might just be for you. Just don't be surprised when you get hooked. :P

Any questions, comments, or whatnot is welcome, as always. :D