The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

A song

I just thought I'd post the lyrics to this song I heard a couple weeks ago. I'll be completely honest, it moved me to tears the first time I heard it. It's that beautiful. Of course, the lyrics alone aren't really enough to really 'get it' so I'd recommend acquiring the song one way or another. Also, I'd recommend 'This Years Love' by the same artist.

'Sail Away' by David Gray

Sail away with me honey

I put my heart in your hands

Sail away with me honey now, now, now

Sail away with me

What will be will be

I wanna hold you now

Crazy skies all wild above me now

Winter howling at my face

And everything I held so dear

Disappeared without a trace

Oh all the times Ive tasted love

Never knew quite what I had

Little darling if you hear me now

Never needed you so bad

Spinning round inside my head

Sail away with me honey

Sail away with me

What will be will be

I wanna hold you now

Ive been talking drunken gibberish

Falling in and out of bars

Trying to find some explanation here

For the way some people are

How did it ever come so far

Sail away with me honey

Sail away with me

What will be will be

I wanna hold you now

Sail away with me honey

Sail away with me

What will be will be

I wanna hold you now

Repeat chorus

Wyvern listens to Big Pointy One's song of choice with a smirk, then sets down a sack labeled "50% ON" and begins digging through it in search of an Almost Dragonic Brand Yard Sail w/ Extra Thick Weeds™. The overgrown lizard pulls out what appears to be a large garden rake with a crooked curve of weeds tangled across it, and turns towards Big Pointy One with a wicked grin. Wyv pauses and frowns, however, when he notices the glassy look in BPO's eyes as the lyrics ring through the Cabaret with a mysterious echo. The reptilian Elder inches forward at the thought of a done deal, but sighs and drops his lengthy sales pitch parchment when he sees the rather forlorn expression on Stick's face. The lizard scratches his head, then clears his throat and hisses:

"Thanksss for sharing Stick, it's nice to see ya around. If you and toilet duck ever start in with the drunken gibberish, be sure to give me a heads up so I can record it for my Almost Dragonic Brand Orc Speak for Beginners Tape™..."

OOC: Nice to hear from you BPO, I hope you've been doing well. :-) In the hopes of helping you achieve the full sharing of the song, I did a search on youtube and came up with this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDEEOALZVzE. The ice skating stuff is irrelevent, I know, but it was between that or a video of Mulder and Skully from "X-Files" with the song playing in the background... and trust me, you didn't want that one. ;-p