The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Intiates needed!

Nyyark

Dear Initiates of the Pen,

You have been invited as VIP guests to the PenT-shirt contest! The thread can be found in the conservatory.

Please come in and enjoy the thread. Practice roleplaying by having your character attend the event as part of the audience. Become part of the community by casting your vote after the closing date, and if you want to truely show that you are the stuff a pennite is made of, write up a post analysing your choice explaining why you voted the way you did.

I know that you are not eligable for the prize this time, but I would really appreciate your participation in this event, and I know the rest of the pen would too. Lets make initiate judges a tradition we can keep!

If you have any questions or comments at all, feel free to PM me. I especially appriciate questions about the contest, or how to roleplay, but any communications will be greeted warmly.

-Nyyark

PS: I apologize to those honored guests that have become a part of the community in spirit rather than rank. You are certianly welcome to roleplay as an audience member, and if you have a pending application, you could vote as long as you post explaining why you choose what you did (giving quality feedback).

Edited by Nyyark