The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Draken makes his Entry

Sparhawk

It was raining outside when Draken reached the tavern, and he was glad to go inside and get dry, out of the rain. When he entered the tavern, he was surprised to see how many different creatures were there. He saw a few humans, though not many, quite a few Elves, and then a bunch of creatures he didn’t even have names for. Draken held on tight to his staff as he walked to the nearest empty table inside the tavern. It was then that he realized it had been more then two days since he last ate or drank. He looked around the tavern until he found what he was looking for, a place where they kept food and drink. Draken got up out of his seat and got himself some food and drink.

Draken was, by all appearances human. Sometimes it had been so long since he had last been in his true form, that he sometimes though of himself as a human as well. He had short, brown hair, with Green eyes and stood about 5'10 in height. When Draken was making his way back to his empty table he made certain not to get anywhere near anyone who was crying, lest that person’s tears touch him and reveal him for who he really is. When Draken made his way back to his empty table he checked his vest to make sure his money pouch was still there and full of money, and decided he’d look for the person to pay, for the food and drink later, and then find out if there were any available lodgings at this tavern, so that he could sleep.

((OOC: He appears to be human, but he isn't. I haven't come right out and said what he is, but there a few hints in there . . . the major one is: Look at the name. If you know what kind of creature part of Draken's name is, than you'll find out what kind of creature Draken is. There I can't give up Role Playing and with Two Skies shutting down now I'll just have to move some posts and start some stories over here.))