The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Upcoming Board Upgrade

Yui-chan

Invision Powerboard's extremely helpful support staff will be upgrading our boards to version 2.1.4 at some point in about the next three days. With the exception of a new version number at the bottom of the screen, the changes should be largely invisible to you, the users, but don't panic if you find the board closed for an hour or so while they are working. The process is not lengthy, so I would be surprised if anyone even notices the board closure. :)

After the patch is applied, please feel free to report bugs, problems, or concerns here. *cross fingers for none of those*

Thank you,

~Yui-chan

(AKA Elder of Technical Support ;) )

• 2 weeks later...

Bug? No. Concern? Maybe. Annoyance. . .Heck, yes. . .

This board numbers posts in a thread differently than it did before (eight months before). I had links which redirected to a particular post in a thread, and found that they now all displayed the post AFTER the one I wanted. I went through my Piazza links and think I corrected them all, but if you have old links that you want to keep fresh, keep it in mind. Does this affect Walls of the Pen?

[EDIT: Even if it did, I can't edit in Walls of the Pen. . .even if I really wanted to *mutter grumble boston.ma.us.galaxynet.org*]

Edited by Quincunx