The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

wondering about her

Savage Dragon

you ever wonder where you'll be when you finally meet her? What you'll be doing, what it will be like when you finally get to see her? You know who i'm talking about. the one. we all have one. its just im always curious as to what it'll be like when i see her. will i recognize her? will i know who she is? when will she come to me? will she come to me when i need her most or when i'm least expecting it? will i be crying, will i be smiling, will i be in a fit of rage, or will i be asleep? i wonder ... what will she look like? will she be someone im expecting or someone im not expecting? Someone like me or a world apart? when i meet her, will she know who i am? what she means to me? when i see her, will i shake her hand, will i give her a hug, or will i kiss her? will i know her name? will i care what her name is? when i first see her, how long will i look at her? will i glance at her, and then glance another way without even realizing or will i stare at her and just want to keep on staring? when i finally get to meet her, will it be someone i've already met? the one friend i always sat next to but never thought of as being her or will it be the one i've always wanted? will it be that girl i've always had a crush on but never had the guts to speak to? will she finally turn around and look at me? or will it be someone entirely new? someone i've never laid eyes on before except maybe in a dream cause iv'e had that dream before sometimes when i close my eyes, you know, as pathetic as it sounds, i can just close my eyes and feel her there sitting next to me, just trying to listen to her breathe, trying to catch a glimpse of what she smells like. i close my eyes and imagine that shes sitting next to me with her arms around me just ... breathing, with me, only with me. hmm, i just wonder what she'll be like? what will i be like? will i instantly know and be courteous and polite and be all she wants me to be? will i make her laugh? will i make her stop ... stop and ponder or will i not even be noticed by her? will i she her and she'll walk on or will i see her and say my name? will i have courage? thats something i dont have often, will she invoke in me courage? these are things i wonder, do you wonder them? when i see her, will i know? will she know? and if not, how long before i get to find out? i just want to meet her so i can stop wondering.