The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

The Pen needs YOU!

Yui-chan

Pennite call for voters!

The latest round of Pen Recommends voting has had a disappointing turn out, and not one of the three pieces has enough total votes to consider the Poll participation high enough for a consensus. As a result, all three will be open for another day in the hopes that they can get a few more votes. Please go take a glance at the works (links below) and register your opinion! :)

Unfortunately, if these pieces can't get a rock-bottom minimum of nine votes, we'll have to declare their polls invalid and reshelve them on the list of successful nominees. They'll get another chance to go to poll, later, but they just can't pass with too few votes.

So, get your reading glasses on and exercise your clicking finger! The Pen Recommends needs YOU. :wizzie:

Vote 1.

Vote 2.

Vote 3.

Enthusiastically,

~Yui

Pennite call for voters!

PS: As always, anyone who would like to have specific Pen events and threads entered into the News, please PM the information to myself or Merelas (preferably both). Thank you.

{Edit: What a wonderful response! Thank you for stepping up, Pennites, and giving us one of the most highly-participated polls since the Pen Recommends began. :) The votes are closed, now, and as soon as I have more than five minutes of spare time, I will post the official results and start the next round. Thanks to everyone who answered the call! }

Edited by Yui-chan