The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Lady Celes Crusader (The Writer)

~Biography~ (Brief)

I was born in Montréal on October 4th 1975 and being the daughter of two teachers, I grew up litterally surrounded by books and always having a book in anyone of them, while living in a neighbourhood dubbed "The Mtl South Shore's Bronx". I've read the Belgian Golden Age comic books such as Astérix, Tintin, Gaston Lagaffe and Lucky Luke while reading my share of Agatha Christie, Sherlock Holmes, Tolkien and some Arsène Lupin. While I'm living in Drummondville (one hour drive away from Montréal) with Styler and my cats since two years now, my roots are always in the metropole's suburbs.

As for who I am, it's been three years that I'm a Pen Member and what a ride. From the beginning, I never hide the fact that I'm a Francophone (French speaker) as there was no point to since everyone knew about it thanks to my membership to the French Miagik. I remember that I rised pretty quickly in the rank of Troubadour, being among the first ones, if not the first one. I've been the Lone Troubadour for a while and I did my share of riots just to recruit more of these and it somewhat worked. The Manor of Tongue is a bit of my baby since I believe that the Internet is a mean to express diversity and that The Pen should reflect that.

As a writer, I think that my taste for visual arts tincted many, if not all, of my work. To give you an idea about how much I like art, I can spend 6 to 10 hours easily in any Art Museum, depending upon how big it is. Also, I do consider words as a toy sometimes and I like to strech my mind while playing with these.

Edited by Katzaniel