The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Billybob Q. Charakter

Yui-chan

This is quick and dirty, bare-bones. Please excuse me if it doesn't stand on its own well. I'm hoping to just illustrate what I haven't been very good at explaining.

This is a potential way that we could put all the information in one thread instead of having many threads for each character. It uses a feature of the board that allows you to link to a specific post in the thread, and it's -relatively- easy to find the URL for a given post. If there's any interest in this method, I'll provide more details on that process later.

In a nutshell, the first post would be an index with the links to other pieces of information. You could also use this method to create a Master Index to all of the information in this entire forum. (Say, a stickied thread?)

Index for Billybob:

History

Personality

Items

Abilities

Physical Description

Written Works

Other

Edited by Yui-chan

History

Billybob began in a broken eggshell in Farmer Joe's henhouse. Nobody knows how a half-dragon, half-squirrel, half-human baby got in the eggshell, but nevertheless... there he was.

Blahblah... more history...

Blahblah...

And edit ==>

Added 4/03/2010:

Billybob just found out that his mother was full-blooded Pokémon, so he's now half-dragon, half-squirrel, half-Squirtle and half human. :P

Blahblah...

The end of his history.

Personality

Billybob's personality is really as complex as a straight line and as richly detailed as long miles of freshly-poured roadways. He likes to crack jokes that no one gets and say random things like, "Let's slough off the quest." for no apparent reason.

Blahblah... more personality... blahblah...

Added 4/7/2007:

Billybob has recently discovered a split personality, Emma May. Nowadays, he has taken to having long conversations with himself.

The end of personality.

Items

Billybob carries around a pitchfork, some chew tobacco and a really, really rusty nail. I dunno what for.

Blahblah... more items... blahblah...

Back to top?

Note to all: We might want to investigate finding a way to make links NOT open in a new window, if we wanted to use this all-in-one-thread method.