The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

The Booths and Stalls

Nyyark

Stalls and booths line the pathway, pressing close together, many sharing the shade of various brightly colored canopies. Behind the stalls are a number of interesting characters, each offering an even more interesting item or service for Geld. They say you can buy anything at The Pen’s annual summer solstice carnival, but as this is the first, it has yet to be proven.

Among the place set out for the Stalls are many a vacant sign, as well as a number of invited Carnival folk willing to share a wagon with a Pen residing merchant in order to draw more attention to their particular service.

Here there is a sign that says:

“If you would like to set up a stall, please PM Nyyark a link to your post and a brief description of your services. Also if you decide to close your booth, please PM Nyyark notification. For more information see here Thank you."

A Listing of Pen Member’s Goods and Services

Clay Sculptures, And a Writing Challenge, by Katzaniel - Buy or Win a Clay Sculpture of yourself! Or simply participate in the writing challenge for a few geld.

Always Accurate Predictions, by Xaious - Your prediction, from the Master of Time, to work in to your time spent at the carnival. Earns five geld.

Mr. Bunny's Carrot Stand and Happy Haiku Hut - by Big Pointy One and Mr. Bunny - Carrot goodies for sale, and a Haiku Contest.

Tarot Readings, by Dragonqueen - spend your hard earned geld on a personal Tarot Reading, costs 5 geld.

Necromancer's Solutions, by ntraveler2 - curses, pranks, gizmos or spells, prices vary.

Riddle Me This, Riddle Me That, by Salinye - write a poem about a Pen Member and let us guess! Earns 15 geld.

Quiz Me!, by Salinye - create a quiz about your character and post the link to it. Earns 20 geld.

Peredhil's Poetry Place. Write one acrostic poem using your name for five geld. Write a second poem using another member's name for five more geld, for a total of ten geld. Earns 10 geld.

Back to the Carnival Commons.