The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Where's this from?

Aardvark

One guy sitting in a car, suddenly another guy jumps in, points a gun at him and tells him to get out. So he pulls out his gun and points it right back. The two sit in the car, pointing their guns at eachother, taunting eachother. After several hours, one of them mentions his hand is kind of sore, the other agrees. They decide to switch hands at the same time. So they count to three, then they both go for the other guy's gun. In the ensuing chaos, the guns manage to switch owners. One of them says "Well, we're back where we started." the other goes, "No we ain't. My gun wasn't loaded." So The first one just gives up and gets out and is then followed by the other guy. It's night, several hours later and all the windows are fogged up. The guy who tried to carjack the first guy looks at the car as they walk off and spots something. A parking ticket that was given to the car while they were inside, pointing guns at eachother.

Ok, what movie is that from? That's all I ever saw and cannot remember what it was from. Damnit, I need to know