the posts and still insists the

Pope is Catholic.

Cottleston, cottleston, cottleston

pie, the fly has married the bumblebee

The slithery-dee, he came out of

the sea. Let us fly, said the flea!

The dame made a curtsy,

the dog made a bow.

Very sweet and silly poem. Seemed like a nonsense poem to me; was there a deeper meaning behind it that I missed? I liked the blending of rhymes and stories and tonguetwisters. "The dame made a curtsy,

the dog made a bow. " was a good ending line, with the curtsy and the bow. Great poem. Very light hearted, which isn't always common.

• 1 month later...

A raven flaps in through one of the Pen's Mighty windows, and lands on Dragonqueen's shoulder. It starts preening its' wings, and does so for several minutes until a pebble sailing through the air connects solidly with the back of its' head.

It flaps wildly for a moment, letting out a pained and startled "Awk!" before finally noticing Dragonqueen again. Abashed, it tells her,:raven: "RaaK! Sorry, Miss. Just wanted t'let you know; it's the nonsense one. He really wants to make poetry, you see.

But 'e can't understand things from your POV, so this tends to be how it comes out.

Personally," it continues in a conspiratorial whisper, "I think it's dashed amusing that it's him that finally turned sentimental."

The raven never sees the incoming pool ball, and is knocked senseless to the floor in one strike.