The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

As I spin out of control, A BBS Addict...

DeanTheAdequate

At a friendly guild I post at on aforementioned site, I volunteered to whip up a quick story for two of the members. I thought it turned out OK... They want more... :unsure:

As they passed the grove a strange stillness fell upon them. Silent Flame and Panda's eyes met as cherry petals fell all around them.

But suddenly Panda's eyes shot to the side! He shoved Silent out of the way as a dagger streaked past where they were just embracing!

"Heh, heh, heh" chuckled a voice from the tree "You haven't lost one tenth of your true strength Panda"

"Show yourself miscreant! No one attacks my lady and lives!" Panda drew his blade and looked to his love "Run Silent!"

Silent ran out of the clearing, only to be wrapped by chain!

"Nooo!" she screamed as a pulley raises her.

Panda closed his eyes, his ears perked...

"HIIIIAHHH!!!" he shouted as he sliced at a branch. The motley miscreant fell from the tree on his feet.

"Good, very good..." The fellow took a stance. Panda rushed with his sword, but was blocked at every thrust. He soon connected... but with a *CHINK*

"Chains are my weapon..." grinned the dark villain. With that chains shot out from the stranger, entangling Panda!

"Panda!" Silent winced, tears streaming down her face. Anger pulled within her and she shut her eyes tightly.

"BURN!" she screamed. The villain went up in a blaze! The chains pulled away from Panda. Panda re-steadied himself and charged.

"ZENTEN BOHUY HANKEI!!!" He shouted, delivering his final attack.

Silent fell from the tree, tired from using her power. Panda quickly ran over and caught her.

"Are you OK?" he asked, his face skewered in concern.

"Yes, as long as you are with me..."

In each other’s arms, the two kissed and set off for more journeys...