The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

When Stuffed Animals Get Down

Wyvern

Found this off of a hip hop site and feel the need to share it... The music video to the D.J Format song "We Know Something you Don't know (featuring Chali 2na and Akil)":

Animals Rockin' it!

Possibly one of the best music videos I've ever seen... Chali 2na is the shark, Akil is the tiger. Not sure about the others, I think they're just some random breakdancing crew.

Daaaamn... the tiger's got the mooooves... ;p

Darn good song too.

• 1 year later...

Here's a new music video that I really feel the need to share with the Pen, since I think it's fantastic and it's one of the best music videos I've seen since the previously mentioned D.J Format video. SSSR, the animation studio behind this video, did some very interesting and innovative things stylistically, and the video comes off as some bizarre offspring of 60s Disney cartoons, psychadelic video game imagery, and twisted social critique. The video can be viewed here (note: Quicktime player is required to see it):

Subtle - "F.K.O"

The song that this video was made for, Subtle's "F.K.O" (which stands for "F@$% Kelly Osbourn"... subtle indeed), is taken from Subtle's upcoming album "A New White," which is due out in October. I think the song's brilliant, and the CD's definitely amongst my most anticipated of the year. ^_^