The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Werewolf II - OOC thread

Patrick

I think it's so fascinating watching how people parse information.

I'd written Equiano's witch doctor snippet from a dream I had, and then gave it to Patrick to use if he wished. My thinking was that the witch doctor had laid the curse on the ship for revenge - and the werewolf was a victim through which the curse manifested. From the doctor's thinking, it killed at least the werewolf if detected, but hopefully a bunch of crew as well.

Watching y'all thinking that the black magic was done by the werewolf is really cool, to me. I'd never have gone that route without help.

To clarify a few things:

If the baner banes the wolf target, no killing happens.

If the baner banes a lone wolf/devil, no killing happens.

If the baner banes one of either the wolf or the devil, 50% chance to get a kill.

If the baner banes the devil, the wolves don't get to use the devil's seer powers in addition to the above.

Damn. Pat, props to you. I think you made me feel just as bad for surviving as Peredhil's parting words for Equiano would've. T_T

EDIT:

Mynx! Tanny! Also dammit! Such GOOD FOLLOW UP! That was o adorable and sad! My feels!!

(Now I regret living AND that I cannot post anything to do alla this justice. GAH.)

Edited by The Death of Rats

Mynx! Tanny! Also dammit! Such GOOD FOLLOW UP! That was o adorable and sad! My feels!!

(Now I regret living AND that I cannot post anything to do alla this justice. GAH.)

Heh... really? o.O

Davey is just fun to write *chuckles* He'll get himself killed one day... by tripping on his own feet and falling headlong on the sea :P Or the cargo hold. Or something...

C'mon, I'm sure you can write much better than I do!