The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

The Or game

The Portrait of Zool

This is another simple little game designed to stimulate a little thoughtful activity.

I'll go first by stating two items; _____ or _____.

The next person chooses this or that (explanation optional) and then makes up the next question. Simple! :)

I'll go first:

Iambic pentameter or haiku?

• Like 1

This is an extremely difficult choice!

Spending time near the ocean is essential for my well-being -- I grew up on the coast of Maine and have lived near various oceans and seas for most of my life -- but I love walking through the forest, especially in the fall. Hmmmm...deep breath so I can cram everything in...can't I combine the two and walk along the craggy coastline high above the crashing surf following a forest path littered with pine needles warmed by the early autumn sun filtering down through a canopy of riotous color? :yahoo:

Okay, here's an easy one:

Coffee or tea?

Edited by Brighid of Byrness

Heh - funny thing, I really like cats, but I usually wind up with a dog.

For example, we currently have a 12 year old Rottweiller named Kodiak. We got her because our daughter had to move out of the place she had and couldn't find a place in her area that would take a large dog.

So, the dog is now ours - and she is a really good dog, if a bit of a diva, but a very good dog.

SO... large dog or small dog? ;)