The Pen is Mightier than the Sword
Sign in to follow this  
cryptomancer

Quoth the Raven, "Tweet tweet"

so.. thanks to me reactivating the twitter account, (or just starting to use it again) a new challenge is born.....

poetry, in 140 charaters or less, and if you really want to post it on twitter too, just to confuse people.

any questions?

:raven:

Is there any way, for us to play, without the pain, we have to pay, or is the vein, of this day, emptying another way.

If I carved the names of all I know upon my skin of gold, would I ever see them again, before I grow too old?

lo. i'm low, barren, bereft, into the cleft. dye. i'm dying, warp, weft, into a soul bereft. there. i'm theirs, culled, cult, into the rift.

Stumbling on the horizon’s foothills, dawn tumbled onto the plains, sprawling ungracefully and dishevelled on the dew soaked ground.

If I woke at 4, and saw shadows on the floor, and discovered a blocked door, heard those by which I swore, would I see the sun no more?

A speck of life takes shape in the shadow's wake. Paused as the moon strolls upon the darkening stage, the sun dips into a painted horizon.

Edited by WritingMom

A Petri dish of emotion, I fester and bubble, anyone crosses me, they will find trouble

bouyantly, joyfully, I live in the love of my Beloved, drawing deeply - only to give it back threefold.

Sign in to follow this