The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

WWXLIII - The Mad Wolf

Patrick

Precision: Chaos does not learn the roles of the two people he switches and the people who get switched don't know who they have switched with. (unless Chaos is one of those being switched in which case quite a bit of info can be learnt)

Awesome. (Especially re: the chaos role).

If the wolf dies, won't people stop being dead every morning? You intend to keep us lynching when the murder stops? Well, if there's an IC reason to do that, I don't mind, but it seems a little odd, is all.

EDIT: When does this phase end, precisely?

Edited by Katzaniel

Awesome. (Especially re: the chaos role).

If the wolf dies, won't people stop being dead every morning? You intend to keep us lynching when the murder stops? Well, if there's an IC reason to do that, I don't mind, but it seems a little odd, is all.

EDIT: When does this phase end, precisely?

Well, you won't really know whether the wolf has died or whether the baner has just been lucky several days in a row...

As for when the phase ends...at the earliest on the 6th of July.

Well, yes. That's why I said at the end of posts. :) I always figured that saying it only IC could lead to confusion though, and make it harder for the Were-Wolf Master to count up. Anyway, I hadn't played for a while and wasn't sure if things had changed.

• 2 weeks later...

While it was tempting to allow Donovan to be lynched, as Katz mentioned he is an NPC...

So, with 3 votes against 2, Tony is the one who is lynched. I'll have to admit however that I'm pretty much stumped on how to kill off a personality of a character, so Tanny/Mynx if you want to (co)write the lynching post, go ahead.

While it was tempting to allow Donovan to be lynched, as Katz mentioned he is an NPC...

So, with 3 votes against 2, Tony is the one who is lynched. I'll have to admit however that I'm pretty much stumped on how to kill off a personality of a character, so Tanny/Mynx if you want to (co)write the lynching post, go ahead.

I'm out of town with more or less limited dialup access until tomorrow, and Mynx is out of town until Sunday if I'm not wrong. We'll try to figure out something by then :P

Also, Mynx will probably keep writing the Evil one, who is an NPC :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...