The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Mr.Bunny's Carrot Stand and Happy Haiku Hut

*ding ding ding ding*

Mr.Bunny stands up on the booth, and speaks into a Mr.Bunny translator microphone:

"..."

Alright everyone, I ran the clock a bit late here, but I've finally made my decisions! It was really tough, because everyone tried really hard. All the entries were fabulous! Lots of people put their hearts into it, it seems... anyways, without getting into it, or picking at anyone's work in specific or general, here we go!

In first place is Xaious, Master of Time! I really enjoyed the simplicity of this one... it was about a nice, simple thing that brought him happiness... quite enjoyable! Enjoy your fifteen geld!

Second place is Tanuchan! It was tough picking between Tanny and Xaious, because I think their's were the most haiku-ish in my mind! (;p) It was really nifty, in a slightly different take on happiness, metaphorically, anyways. Enjoy your ten geld!

Third place is... everyone else! Honestly, these were all so good, I couldn't stand to having only 3 specific winners... I really enjoyed every single one; everyone's different style, the way you worked with the short format, everything, it was truly wonderful. A lot of effort went into these, so everyone who entered and didn't get first or second gets five geld! (only per person, not per entry of course ^.^)

Mr.Bunny then proceeds to hand out autographed pictures and carrot cake for free!

As Salinye comes up to collect her five geld and a slice of carrot cake, Mr.Bunny winks at her and gives her a special gift wrapped in shiny paper. Curious as to its contents, Salinye opens up the package and gives it a curious look, blushing a little. Inside is a bunny costume, like the ladies wear in animes, or at that certain mansion somewhere. It seems to be made for Salinye's figure exactly, if not a bit smaller, which is even more cause for concern. Mr.Bunny simply snickers in his bunny-ish manner, winks again, and resumes handing out freebies...

OOC: You get the goof prize, Sal! ;p

Edited by The Big Pointy One

GOOF PRIZE!

I am REALLY hurt..I mean RIGHT through the heart that Mr. Bunny didn't take my proposition seriously!! :P

*throws down the fake bunny ears and poofy tail*

Last time he hears from ME!

*storms away a woman scorned!* :blink:

~Salinye :fairy:

Tanny perks up her ears at listening to her name, and immediately bounds happily towards Mr. Bunny. He gasps at seeing the black wolf coming straight at him, and his scared look makes Tanny slide into a neat stop in front of him, immediately shimmering back into her human form and hugging him tight.

Thanks, oh, thanks so much!! I'm so happy, for haikus (and any rigid form of poetry) are very difficult for me to work with :) I almost apologize to the others because I saw so many good things here...

*hugs everybody*

Yay! :D

Laughing in delight, she goes back to wolf shape and trots happily out of the booth, grinning.

Edited by Tanuchan

Mr.Bunny frowns at seeing Salinye reject his gift that was in jest... but still... The carrot-loving mage hops down from his booth, gently scoops up the costume. He takes a few minutes to dust it off, then wraps it up in some more (but different) shiny paper. He attaches a little piece of paper with instructions that it be deliverd to Salinye's personal chambers. He then wrote down what would be later known as the most torrid love letter in history, sealed it within an envelope, attached it to the package, and had one of his other bunny-clad assistants deliver it.

The letter went as so:

(in poorly scrawled common:)

Dear Salinye,

"..."

(followed simply by Mr.Bunny's paw print)

I know I'm too late for the contest, but I got a flash of inspiration, this afternoon.

My happiness haiku...

The bald-headed worm

eats holes in the brown apple.

Delicious joy!

... yeah, so my haiku skillz izn't all that. I try. :P

Zyaa,

~Yui