Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PhictionOfGrandeur
    Newest Member
    PhictionOfGrandeur
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
  • Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Topics

• Grabs popcorn and a soda . . .
    • I AM DOIN AN EXCITE  EEE  EEEEE  *deep breath*  EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE My serial web-novel "Awakening, Quickening" has been rated 132nd of 3,600 epic fantasy books on Wattpad, and has over 1K views on Inkstone!!  And I just got this email:  (panicpanicpanicpanicpanicccc)  Congrats! Novel Recommended on <Fresh Stories>  Your hard work has paid off! Your book <Awakening, Quickening> will be recommended on <Fresh Stories> on <2024.04.02>. Please keep writing, your book has the opportunity to get contracted!
    • Those are all very helpful and I think I know how to do it...maybe?  The problem is it's also an action scene an action is not my native tongue.  But I broke my brain on an idea that helps that....maybe.  Give me five-ish hours and I think I'll do something....maybe!   Other news, I have more ideas!  I finally came up with my favorite trope character, the gentalman thief, and he fits in one of worlds!  EEEEEEEEEEEEE!  And after I re-dub the episode I need too I will start showing all the places I see.
    • As I've never done any film editing, I can't say as I'd know how to do such things...  **chases Muse away from the Spaghetti Westerns**  Not food! Not! Food! Shoo! 
    • I imagine they're somewhat used to you by now...  And I think the idea of "the hole" is a decent one, seeing as the Glup would need to get out of it, in order to rejoin the general process of re-absorption and re-hydration? Being in a hole could possibly prevent that particular Glup from ever absorbing or being absorbed by another... what if you made it a sinkhole? With a cave, and a small stream of goo-ish water which Naggal must be pushed through/ float down, in order to regain the surface and rejoin the rest? That sounds much more epic-ish; especially for a creature which cannot move far and has very few experiences to relate to, when it comes to a cave or a stream.  And sinkholes happen by very gradual processes so it's entirely possible, even on a planet that has pretty much nothing except a little moisture, and dust/rock...